November 2, 2014
Fix your Home’s Locks
Losing keys to your house or apartment is annoying. You also run the risk of burglary. Read below to solve your problems:
I have lost my front/back door keys: Brad’s Lock Service will help you
- Gain entry to your home
- Change to new locks to prevent use of old keys. This is crucial for your home security.
- Create duplicate keys for your new lock.
My key is broken and stuck in the lock: Brad’s Lock Service will help you
- Remove the old key from the lock
- Regain entry to your home
- Repair/ replace the old lock
Should I change my locks?
If you believe your key was stolen, or you see signs that someone try to pick your lock, you should:
- Immediately upgrade to higher security locks that meet insurance requirements
I have lost my garage door key:
Garage door keys are usually different from front/back door keys. Brad’s Lock Service will help you rekey, duplicate. You may also want to change to higher security locks.
Call 818-841-3152 for an instant Free estimate